Sister Foster

Sister Foster

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Lord is My Light, Then Why Should I Fear?

What an interesting week...
The Doctor that I have been seeing put me on new medication and it has been an experience, good and challenging.
A member took Sister Jenkins and I on Randolph Air-Force Base and I didn't realize how cheap things are on base!!! I am marrying a service man! Sister Bruderer was so sweet, she bought us lunch and ice-cream. Best P-Day Ever in Converse!!!

We had Zone Meeting this week, along with interviews with President! After, Sister Jenkins and I went to 'halfy hour' at the gas station. It was well needed.
A lot of trains this week, so that means a lot of selfies.




 
The Lord has given us trials and tribulations for a reason, true that it is not fair but there is a purpose. Sister Jenkins has been teaching me that the Lord loves us, He loves ME! He doesn't want me to forget that.




 
Hope y'all have a great week!
Love,
Sister Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment