Sister Foster

Sister Foster

Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm staying in Converse!

So we got our transfer calls last night, which was weird because it seriously felt as if it was yesterday that I got my last transfer call, and I will be staying in Converse while Sister Record will be transferred...and doubled in! I am so happy for her. She has done amazing things here in Converse, and I know she can handle being doubled in:) Sister Record has been not only a great companion, but also an amazing friend. Truly am going to miss her.

I have been sick for the past 3 days with what I thought was a head cold but now it might actually be worse than a cold. I have been trying to get rest, but every time I go to lie down, I feel totally unproductive and lazy, but I honestly have NO energy inside of me to go out and do things. Like just this morning during personal studies, everything ached and I couldn't even keep my eyes open because they hurt so bad. I finally asked our District Leader and his companion if they could come over to give me a Priesthood blessing of healing. I am so grateful for the Priesthood and that is going to be the 1st thing I'll be looking for in a guy when I get home.

We had Zone Conference on Thursday! I never get tired of listening to President Slaughter and the great insights that he has. We mainly focused on Finding by Faith and how we can find more people to teach. It was truly amazing on how we need to focus more attention on clearing the blind-spots and focus on the family.

I just wanted to say how much I am grateful for the Atonement. To know that I can ask to be forgiven of my sins, but also that I can become stronger through Christ. I have weaknesses, everyone does, but I can be made stronger through Christ if I humble myself (Ether 12:27).

Love y'all so much! Have a great week :)
Sister Victoria Foster
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment