Sister Foster

Sister Foster

Monday, November 24, 2014

I honestly can't remember...

This week was one of those weeks that I can't remember one thing...so I am going to try to list everything that happened.
There was a HUGE lightning and thunderstorm on Saturday! 90% chance rain... alright! There was serious rivers on the road, so we had to pull over somewhere just to wait out the storm. Perfect time to do some phone calls I guess. But the problem with the rain was that it made me sleepy and want to pull some sweats on. Can't really do that on a mission... We got bashed on the Book of Mormon at McDonald's, meeting a RC, said he wanted historical proof that the Book of Mormon was real...The book of Mormon is the best historical proof you can get! Later that night we had dinner at a PM's house, and they got a new puppy :) The puppy decided to pee on me...Seriously? I had to remind myself that it was kinda funny after we left.
We had our Ward Thanksgiving Dinner, and there were lots of food and investigators! I was so happy, and they seem to really be enjoying to get to know a lot of the members. K actually brought her husband with her! And he hit it off with some of K's fellowshipper's husbands. S came a little late, but still enjoyed the party.

R: Only 2 more lessons until his interview, yay!

S: We finally set a date for her! She is set for the 20th of Dec, and is SUPER prepared!! She totally understands the role of the Holy Ghost, and loves that she can always have Him with us.

I might be going on exchanges on my birthday, plus no one signed up for dinner for my birthday anyway...but we are eating Thanksgiving, so you can relax now. :)
Our district is dwindling down, we know have 5 sisters, and 5 elders. Sister Johnston is doing fabulous!
Didn't really see anyone this week that has a set date...
Now for the fun part...Pudding drop!
Last P-day, Sister Fullam wanted our District to do a Pudding drop. It was the most funnest, messiest and grossest (ignore the incorrect grammar) I have ever done! Plus it was Elder Graham and Elder Calley's Birthday's that week so we made them wear the birthday getup.
Because it is a week of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to say that I am grateful for my Family and Friends who are supporting me in this adventure and whirlwind that I am taking. I am grateful for Joseph Smith for asking God that day in the grove of trees, and I am continually grateful that he translated the Book of Mormon, which IS another testament of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for a Loving Heavenly Father who sent his only begotten Son to this earth to "go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people. And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities." I am grateful for His Atoning Sacrifice, even if I may forget it sometimes. I am grateful to know that I am a Child of God! A daughter of a King! A witness of Christ.
I love all of you! I appreciate letters, and have a Great Thanksgiving!!!!!
Sister Foster:)    




                                                                  Pudding drop!
                                      
                                                        Oh the rain!!! I love it!!
Birthday elders


No comments:

Post a Comment