Sister Foster

Sister Foster

Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Sister's Testimony

In the mail this week, Sister Foster sent her sisters some letters containing her testimony. Here is an excerpt from one of the letters

Since the MTC I have felt the urge to share my testimony with people. Ever since your announcement about you wanting to go on a mission, I have realized I never really shared mine with you. It isn't perfect, even the prophet is strengthening his! So here we go :)
I know that our Heavenly Father sent us here on this earth to experience our agency in a world much different than our first home. I know that we are not perfect, we are all going to make mistakes. But Heavenly Father knew that. So He sent His perfect Son down here to teach us how we can return, and to take away our suffering. I know that Christ truly suffered every emotion, pain and thoughts that you and I have. The Atonement is real. Because of this Atonement Christ made it possible to live with Heavenly Father AND our Heavenly Mother again. I know that we do have Heavenly Parents, because families are modeled after them. I know that our family is going to be forever because we were sealed by the proper authority. I know that the only way to return to our Heavenly Parents is to have faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement, Repentance, being baptized by the proper priesthood authority, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end (ENJOYING to the end: living the gospel throughout your life). I know this to be so true.  Don't be afraid to stand up for your beliefs and ALWAYS remember that Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and I love you!!
Love you so much!  Stay Strong!
Sister Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment